All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh has released the notification of the recruitment for the post of Senior Residents (Non-Academic) in various departments. Interested candidates can apply before 15-07-2022
(i) A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM/ MCh in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent qualification thereto.
(ii) The candidate should have passed the qualifying exam before 31-07-2022 and the results for the same should also be declared by or before 31-07-2022.
|Community & Family Med.||02|
|Forensic Medicine & Toxicology||03|
|Obs. & Gynae||01|
|Pathology / Lab Medicine||04|
|Trauma & Emergency (Emergency Medicine)||04|
Age Limit:- Upper age limit is 45 years
Pay Scale:- Pay of Level 11 of Pay Matrix as per 7 CPC plus NPA (as applicable).
Application Fee:- For UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates application fee is Rs.1200/- and Rs.500/- for SC/ St candidates.PwBD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application and receipt of payment.
Selection Procedure:- Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Director, AIIMS, Rishikesh reserves the right to vary vacancies.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last date of Submission:- 15-07-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Uttarakhand Govt. Jobs||Click to View|