Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Deputy Engineer. Interested candidates can apply before 06-10-2022.
|Position and Trade||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Deputy Engineer/ E-II Grade||24||(i) B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc Engineering (4 years course) or equivalent from AICTE approved/recognized Institute/ University/College in the Electronics /Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication /Telecommunication disciplines
(ii) Candidate should possess a minimum of One Year of relevant post-qualification industrial experience.
Age Limit:- Upper age limit is 28 years. Relaxation in upper age is given to OBC/ SC/ ST and PWD candidates. The age limit should not be more than 25 years for General & EWS candidates. The upper age limit will be relaxable for OBC candidates by 03 years and SC/ST candidates by 05 years.
Pay Scale:- E-II Grade Rs.40,000 -3% – Rs.1,40,000 + admissible allowances
Application Fee:- Candidates belonging to Gen./OBC/EWS category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 600+ 18% GST = Rs. 708/- and SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates who meet the above requirement may fill in the application form using an online link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Interview/ Written Test and Document Verification
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date of Submission:- 06-10-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt. Jobs||Click to View|