Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Multipurpose Health Workers under the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Punjab. Interested candidates can apply before 31-10-2023.
|Multipurpose Health Workers
|(i) The candidates should have passed the Senior Secondary Part-II Examination or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
(ii) Should possess a diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) from a recognized university or institution.
(iii) Should be registered as a Multipurpose Health Worker (Female) with the Punjab Nurses Registration Council established under the Punjab Nurses Registration Act, 1932.
(iv) Having an experience of working as Anganwari worker for a minimum period of five years
(v) Having experience working as an Asha Worker for a minimum period of five years.
Age Limit:- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as of 01-01-2023
Pay Scale:- Rs.21,700/- per month
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website to fill out the application form.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Merit
- Knowledge of Punjabi is compulsory.
- Age relaxation as per the rules of the Punjab Government.
- The number of posts is likely to vary and may increase or decrease.
- No TA or DA will be paid for the journeys performed for the written test/ attending counseling.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 31-10-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Medical Govt. Jobs
|Click to View