Directorate of Medical Education & Research Haryana has released the notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident/ Demonstrator on tenure basis in various specialties in Govt. Medical Colleges. Eligible candidates can apply before 14-03-2022 Upto 05:00 PM.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident||346||1. MBBS from Institution/University recognized by the NMC.|
2. MD/ MS/ DNB in the subject concerned. In case the candidates having MD/ MS qualifications are not available, the candidates having diplomas in the specialty concerned or training experience of 03 years as PG student in the subject will be considered for appointment.
3. Must be having a valid registration certificate either issued by NMC (erstwhile MCI/Haryana State Medical Council.
Age Limit:- 22 – 40 years
Application Fees:- A crossed Demand Draft worth Rs. 1000/- for General Category and Rs. 250/- for Reserved Categories (for Haryana Domicile only) in favor of Director, KCGMC, Karnal.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can click here to download the application form.
- The application form should be complete in all respects along with certificate/testimonials in support of educational qualification must reach in the O/o Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal latest by 14-03-2022 up to 05:00 PM.
- The interviews of the eligible candidates shall be held at O/o Director, Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College Karnal w.e.f. 21-03-2022 to 25-03-2022.
Selection Procedure:- Interview
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- PH & ESM candidates are exempted from the application fee.
- The number of posts is liable to increase or decrease as the condition may demand.
Last date for Application Submission:- 14-03-2022 up to 05:00 PM
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Medical Govt Jobs||Click to View|