Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (DPAR), Puducherry has released notification for Natives/ Residents of the Union Territory of Puducherry for the recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade-II. Eligible candidates can apply before 31-03-2022 (05:45 PM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
Level-4 in the Pay Matrix
|35||(i) A pass in HSC or equivalent from a recognized board or university.|
(i) A pass in Stenography in English in Lower Grade.
(ii) A pass in Typewriting in Tamil or Malayalam or Telugu in Lower Grade.
(iii) A pass in Typewriting in English in Higher Grade.
Age Limit:- 18 to 32 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible and interested candidates can click here to download the application form.
- Duly filled application form along with self-attested copies of relevant certificates sent to The Under Secretary to govt (DP&AR), Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Chief Secretariat, Puducherry – 605001 on or before 31-03-2022 (05:45 P.M).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Competitive Exam and Stenography Test
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Exam.
- The appointment shall be made purely on a contract basis.
- Incomplete or applications received after the due date shall not be accepted.
- The competitive examination will be tentatively scheduled for the last week of May 2022.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 31-03-2022 (05:45 PM)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Application Form||Download Now|