GAIL (India) Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee posts by using the GATE-2022 score. Eligible candidates can apply before 16th March 2022 (Upto 18:00 hours).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||18||Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.|
|Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||15||Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65% marks.|
|Executive Trainee (Electrical)||15||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics with a minimum of 65% marks.|
Age Limit:- 26 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/-
How to Apply:-
- Candidates will be required to apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- After applying online, the candidate is required to take a printout of the Application Form generated by the system with a unique registration number.
Selection Procedure:– Based on the GATE-2022 marks
Place of Posting:- Candidates may be posted at any of the installations/ projects/ offices, etc. of GAIL (India) Limited or any of the subsidiaries/ Joint Ventures of GAIL (India) Limited or deputed to any Department of Government of India/ other PSUs, etc.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
- Incomplete information in the online application will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
Last date for submission of online application:- 16th March 2022 (Upto 18:00 hours)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|