Government Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) Chandigarh has released the notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident, Resident Anaesthetist, Resident Pathologist, and Casualty Medical Officer in various departments on a tenure basis. Eligible candidates can apply before 07-03-2022 (04:00 P.M).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident||82||Postgraduate Medical degree i.e. (MD/ MS/ MDS/ DM/ M.Ch/ DNB) or equivalent in the concerned specialty.|
|Casualty Medical Officer (General Medicine)||01|
|Casualty Medical Officer (General Surgery)||21|
|Senior Resident (Hospital Administration)||02||Postgraduate Medical degree i.e MD (Hospital Administration)/ MD (General Medicine).|
Upper Age Limit:- 45 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.67700 per month
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500 (Rs.250 for SC candidates) through online mode only.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Interview
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- The written test will be held in Chandigarh only.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded.
Last Date for receipt of the online application:- 07-03-2022 (04:00 P.M)
Date and Time for Written Test:-
Time:- 10:00 A.M to 11:00 A.M
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Medical Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Chandigarh Govt Jobs||Click to View|