Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar. Interested candidates can apply before 31-07-2023
|Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar|
|127||(i) A candidate shall hold a Bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; and|
(ii) Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967;
(iii) Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi.
(iv) A candidate who has appeared or intends to appear or awaiting the result of the final semester/year of the required qualification can apply, but the candidate has to qualify and submit the required qualification as advertised before the last date of submitting the application for the main examination.
Age Limit:- A candidate shall not be less than 20 years of age and not be more than 36 years of age. Upper age limit relaxation will be given according to the rules.
Pay Scale:- Pay Matrix level No-7, Rs.39,900 – 1,26,600/- (According to 7th Pay Commission)
Application Fee:- Rs.100/- and Candidates belonging to reserved categories (EWS, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, SS, ST) and Physically Handicapped, ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of a fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through online mode on the Official Website of GPSC.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Competitive Exam and Main Examination
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 31-07-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|