Indian Navy has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Agniveer (MR) for the 02/2023 (Nov 23) batch. Interested candidates can apply from 29-05-2023 to 15-06-2023.
|Post Name and Branch||Vacancies||Qualification|
|100||Candidate must have passed the Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.|
Age Limit:- Candidate should be born between 01 Nov 2002 – 30 Apr 2006 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale:- Rs.30,000/- per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid.
Examination Fee:- An examination fee of Rs.550/- plus 18% GST has to be paid by the candidate during the online application through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates have to register and fill out applications only on the Indian Navy website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting (computer-based online examination), Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination, and Merit List
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Date of Application Submission:- 29-05-2023 to 15-06-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Defence Govt. Jobs||Click to View|