Indian Navy has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology (Executive Branch). Interested candidates can apply from 21-01-2023 to 05-02-2023.
|Post Name and Branch||Vacancies||Qualification|
|70||A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X (10th) or XII and one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with a minimum of 60% overall qualifying marks, in either or a combination of the following:-
(i) M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech Or
(ii) MCA with BCA/ B.Sc
Age Limit:- 18 – 23 years Or Born Between 02 July 1998 to 01 Jan 2004 (Both Dates inclusive)
Pay Scale:- Pay Scale is available on the Indian Navy website
How to Apply:-
- Candidates are to register and fill out applications only on the Indian Navy website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting/Merit/ Interview and Merit
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 05-02-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Defence Govt. Jobs||Click to View|