Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Sub Inspectors. Interested candidates can apply before 23-11-2022.
|24||(i) Pass in Senior Secondary Certificate (10+2) examination with physics, chemistry, and biology as subjects from a recognized board or equivalent.
(ii) Diploma in pharmacy from any institution recognized by the Central or State Government.
(iii) Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Age Limit:- Between 20 to 28 years
Pay Scale:- Level 5 in the Pay Matrix Rs.29,200 – 92,,300/- (as per 7th CPC)
Application Fee:- Rs.100/-. SC/ ST/ Female and Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from application fees.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Written Examination, Document Verification, and Merit List
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 23-11-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Defence Govt. Jobs||Click to View|