Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the notification for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Resident in various departments at JIPMER Puducherry, and JIPMER Karaikal. Eligible candidates can apply before 08-01-2024 till 04:30 PM.
|(i) Medical Departments: An NMC/ MCI-recognized postgraduate medical degree of MD/ MS/ DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
(ii) Paediatrics / Neonatology Department: Candidate who completed MD/ DNB in the discipline of Paediatrics, he/ she can apply to any one of the departments i.e. either Paediatrics / Neonatology.
Age Limit:- Not exceeding 45 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.67,700 Per Month As per 7th CPC (Level 11, Cell 1) of the pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances as applicable
Application Fee:- Application fee for the above-mentioned post is given below according to categories:-
|General (UR)/ EWS/ OBC
|Rs.1500/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
|SC/ ST candidates
|Rs.1200/- plus Transaction Charges as applicable
|Exempted from Application Fees
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the Official Link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form and pay fees online.
- The candidate can take a printout of the online filled application and receipt of fees and keep it safe for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Computer-Based Test, Interview and Merit
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Last Date for Online Registration:- 08-01-2024 till 04:30 PM
Official Source – Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Medical Govt. Jobs
|Click to View