Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited Jk bank invites applications from the permanent resident of UT-Ladakh for recruitment of Probationary Officer and Banking Associate posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 17-11-2021 (Date Extended – 30-11-2021).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.36000 and other perks
|20||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.|
Rs.19900 and other perks
(i) Probationary Officer:- Minimum – 20 years and Maximum – 32 years
(ii) Banking Associate:- Minimum – 20 years and Maximum – 30 years
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for the post of PO are required to pay an application fee of Rs.1000 and Rs.800 for Banking Associate through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
(i) Probationary Officer:- Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination, and Interview
(ii) Banking Associate:- Online Test
Place of Posting:- Candidates selected can be posted anywhere in India but for an initial period of 5 years, they shall be posted within the Ladakh UT.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Application fee/ Intimation Charges once paid will not be refunded.
- J&K Bank Staff shall be exempted from payment of the Application fee.
- The original documents should be produced for verification.
Last date for the Online Application and Fee Submission:- 17-11-2021 (Date Extended – 30-11-2021)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisment||Probationary Officer – Download Now|
Banking Associate – Download Now
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Banking Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|J&K Govt Jobs||Click to View|