Karnataka Public Service Commission has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Commercial Tax Inspector. Interested candidates can apply from 01-09-2023 to 30-09-2023.
|Commercial Tax Inspector||230||Candidates must have obtained a Degree from a University established by Law in India with Economics or Mathematics as one of the subjects, or in Commerce, or should possess a qualification declared by the Government to be equivalent to such a degree.|
Age Limit:- The age limit should not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.33,450 – Rs.62,600/-
Application fee:- Application fee according to categories is given below:-
|For the General Candidates||Rs.600|
|For candidates belonging to categories 2 (A), 2 (B), 3 (A), and 3 (B)||Rs.300/-|
|For Ex-service candidates||Rs.50/-|
|For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Category – 1, and Handicapped candidates||Nil|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only through the official website given below from 01-09-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Kannada Language Exam and Competitive Exam
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only online, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Online Application Submission:- 01-09-2023 to 30-09-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|