Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment in the Technical Education Department for the posts of Workshop Instructor/ Demonstrator/ Instructor Gr. II in Electrical Engineering. Eligible candidates can apply before 01-02-2023 (12:00 Midnight).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Workshop Instructor/ Demonstrator / Instructor Gr.II in Electrical Engineering
in Technical Education
|31||Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology awarded by a University/ Government after undergoing regular course of study for not less than three years or its equivalent.|
Age Limit:- Between 18 – 36 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.41,300 – 87,000/-
Application Fee:- No application fee is required
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can apply online only through the Official Website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to register online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written/ OMR/ Online Test
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 01-02-2023 (12:00 Midnight)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|