Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Social Welfare Officers. Eligible candidates can apply from 15-05-2023 to 05-06-2023.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Social Welfare Officers||22||(i) Have thorough knowledge of Marathi|
(ii) Possess a degree from a recognized University, if they belong to the Backward Classes and a degree in Social Welfare Sciences or Social Work from a recognized University or Institute
Age Limit:- Upper age limit is 45 years
Pay Scale:- Level S-15 Rs.41,800 to Rs.1,32,300/- plus admissible allowances as per rules.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.394/- for Unreserved Categories and Rs.294/- for Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Orphans/ Handicapped candidates
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply only on the Official website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Examination
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- No application fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of Canvassing.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
Date for Online Application Submission:- 15-05-2023 to 05-06-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|