Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has released the notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the designated trades at Workshops/ Units in the jurisdiction of N.F. Railway. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-06-2022 (11:00 hrs) to 30-06-2022 (22:00 hrs).
|Refrigerator and AC Mechanic||275|
|Information Technology and Electronic System Maintenance||340|
Educational Qualification:- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under the 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/ State Council for Vocational Training.
Age Limit:- 15 – 24 years
Stipend:- The candidates finally engaged will be provided Stipends at the prescribed rate as per the provision.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.100 through the payment gateway.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List and Document Verification
Place of Training:- Assam, Bihar and West Bengal
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- No daily allowance/ conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid.
Date for Application Submission:- 01-06-2022 (11:00 hrs) to 30-06-2022 (22:00 hrs)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Railway Recruitment||Click to View|