National Health Mission (NHM), Assam has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Community Health Officers (CHOs). Interested candidates can apply before 31-07-2023.
|Community Health Officers (CHOs)||620||(i) The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in are eligible to apply for the post.|
(ii) B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council / and Assam Nurses Midwives & Health Visitors’ Council.
(iii) Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwives (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
Age Limit:- Less than 35 years of age, which is relaxed by 5 years for the SC and ST candidates as of 1st June 2023
Pay Scale:- Rs.25,000 – 40,000/- (Rs 25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentive Up to Rs 15,000 per month)
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the Online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting through Merit List
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 31-07-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Medical Govt. Jobs||Click to View|