National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Community Health Officers. Eligible candidates can apply before 13-02-2022 (11:59 P.M) (Extended Date – 17-02-2022).
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Upper Age Limit||35 years as on 04-02-2022|
|Educational Qualification||(i) B.Sc. (Nursing) with the integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with an integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from recognized Institute or University. (ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwives in UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have a valid registration certificate.|
Honorarium:- The successful candidate shall be appointed as Community Health Officer on a contractual basis at sub-center level HWCs and paid Rs 20,500 (Twenty Thousand Five Hundred) per month honoraria plus up to Rs 15,000 (Fifteen Thousand) per month Performance-based incentive (PBI) at the time of posting at SC-HWC in the allocated district as a CHO subject to a guideline issued by GoI.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take a print of this page by clicking on the Print option for their future reference.
Application Fee:- Nil
Selection Procedure:- Merit List and Document Verification
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Age relaxation is given as per rules.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The appointment will be purely on a contractual basis.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the eligible candidates for appearing in DVP.
- Vacancies shall be subject to the State reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application:- 13-02-2022 (11:59:59 PM) (Extended Date – 17-02-2022)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|UP Govt Jobs||Click to View|