Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL), has released the notification of the recruitment for the candidates passed out from ITI Courses for engagement as Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. Interested candidates can apply before 31-07-2022 (16:00 Hrs.)
|Fitter||20||ITI in Fitter|
|Turner||04||ITI in Turner|
|Machinist||02||ITI in Machinist|
|Electrician||30||ITI in Electrician|
(Gas & Electric, Structural welder & Gas Cutter)
|04||ITI in Welder|
|Electronic Mechanic||09||ITI in Electronics Mechanic|
|04||ITI in Draughtsman(Civil)|
|Surveyor||02||ITI in Surveyor|
Age Limit:- 14 to 24 years
Stipend:- Stipend of Rs.7,700/- per month for those who have completed one year of ITI course and Rs.8,855/- per month for those who have completed two years of ITI course.
How to Apply:-
- The candidates shall have to submit their application along with the requisite documents through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Standard Medical Examination
Place of Posting:- The place of training shall be Plant Site, Kaiga, Via Karwar, Kaiga – 581400, Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Candidates should submit only one application form for any one trade.
- Kindly note that no direct applications will be entertained.
Last Date of Submission:- 31-07-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt. Jobs||Click to View|