Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the trade/ disciplines given below. Eligible candidates can apply from 23-11-2022 to 05-12-2022 (18:00 hours).
|Secretarial Assistant||05||ITI in Secretarial Practice/ Stenography (English)|
|Computer Operator and Programming||05||ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|Electrician||09||ITI in Electrician Trade|
|Fitter||07||ITI in Fitter Trade|
|Machinist||03||ITI in Machinist Trade|
|Office Assistant||14||Bachelor’s degree in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/University|
|Accountant||07||Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/University|
|Welder||03||ITI in Welder Trade|
|Instrument Mechanic||03||ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade|
|02||ITI in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) Trade|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||02||ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Trade|
|Wireman||02||ITI in Wireman Trade|
|Plumber||02||ITI in Plumber Trade|
Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 05-12-2022
(i) Graduate Apprentice:- Rs.9000/-
(ii) Trade Apprentices:- Rs.7700 – 8050/-
(iii) Diploma Apprentices:- Rs.8000/-
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from 23-11-2022 to 05-12-2022 (18:00 hours).
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit
- Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/ Boarding or Lodging expenses
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date for Application Submission:- 05-12-2022 (18:00 hours)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Now||Download Now|
|PSU Govt. Jobs||Click to View|