Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory included in the Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service. Interested candidates can apply before 20-10-2023.
in the Drugs Testing Laboratory
|07||(i) Must be a graduate in Pharmacy or Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry and|
(ii) Should possess not less than two years of experience in the analysis of drugs.
(iii) Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil
Age Limit: The upper age limit for the above-mentioned posts is given below in detail:-
|SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC (OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute widows of all categories||No Maximum Age Limit|
Pay Scale:- Rs.36,400 – 1,15,700/- (Level 16)
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
How to Apply:-
- Applicants should apply only through the Official Website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Certificate Verification
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date of Submission:- 20-10-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|