West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has released the notification of the recruitment for the post of Dental Surgeon. Interested candidates can apply from 17-03-2023 to 31-03-2023 (02:00 PM).
|Dental Surgeon||44||(i) A recognized BDS degree included in the schedule of the Dentists Act, 1948 acquired from any Indian University or equivalent qualifications included in the schedule of the Dentists Act, 1948
(ii) Registration as Dental Surgeon in West Bengal State Dental Council or the D.C.I.
Provided that persons registered with any other State Dental Council shall also be eligible subject to the condition that in the event of selection and appointment, they shall have to register themselves with the West Bengal Dental Council within six months of such appointment.
Age Limit:- Should not be less than 22 years and not more than 36 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,44,300/- Basic Pay
Application Fee:- Candidates must submit the online application fee only through Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System) amounting to Rs.210/- and SC/ ST category of West Bengal and PWD candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application and receipt of payment for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Examination and Merit
- Submission of more than one application is strictly forbidden.
- No higher qualification without essential qualification shall be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 17-03-2023 to 31-03-2023 (02:00 PM)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Medical Govt. Jobs||Click to View|