The High Court of Andhra Pradesh has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division). Eligible candidates can apply from 31-01-2024 to 01-03-2024.
|Post Name and Honorarium
|Civil Judge (Junior Division)
Rs.77,840 – 1,36,520/-
|(i) For Direct Recruitment: Applicants applying under direct recruitment must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India.
(ii) For Recruitment by Transfer: Applicants applying under Recruitment by Transfer must possess a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India and must be confirmed members or approved probationers in any one of the following categories.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 35 years for direct recruitment and 48 years for Recruitment by Transfer
Application Fee:- OC/ BC categories candidates have to pay Rs.1500/- and Rs.750/- for SC/ ST categories through online mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the link given below from 31-01-2024.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Screening Test, Written Test, and Viva Voce
- He/ she must be a citizen of India.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
Date for Online Application Submission:- 31-01-2024 to 01-03-2024
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|Law and Judicial Govt. Jobs
|Click to View