Assam Public Service Commission has released the notification of the recruitment for the post of Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres under the Women and Child Development Department, Assam. Interested candidates can apply from 19-12-2023 to 18-01-2024.
|Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres
Under the Women and Child Development Department, Assam
|(i) Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce having Philosophy /Education with Psychology /Economics from a recognized University. OR
(ii) Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce and a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology from a recognized University. OR
(iii) Graduate in Child Development /Home Science/ Nutrition from a recognized University.
Age Limit:- Between 21 – 38 years as of 01-01-2023
Pay Scale:- Rs.22,000/- to 97,000/- plus Rs.9,700 Grade Pay (Pay Band 3)
Application Fee:- Application fees for the mentioned posts are given below in detailed categories wise:
(Application Fee Rs.250 +Processing Fee Rs.40 + Tax Rs.7.20)
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC
(Application Fee Rs.150 +Processing Fee Rs.40 + Tax Rs.7.20)
(Processing Fee Rs.40 + Tax Rs.7.20)
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Link only from 19-12-2023.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Screening/ Written Test and Viva- Voice/ Interview
- An Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 19-12-2023 to 18-01-2024
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|SPSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View