Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentices. Eligible candidates can apply before 15-05-2022 (18:00 hrs).
|Northern Sector||Dehradun – 159|
Jodhpur – 10
|Mumbai Sector||Mumbai – 200|
Goa – 15
Hazira – 74
|Western Sector||Cambay – 96|
Vadodara – 157
Ankleshwar – 438
Ahmedabad – 387
Mehsana – 356
|Eastern Sector||Jorhat – 110|
Silchar – 51
Nazira and Sivasagar – 583
|Southern Sector||Chennai – 50|
Kakinada – 58
Rajamundry – 353
Karaikal – 233
|Central Sector||Agartala – 178|
Kolkata – 50
Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as of 15.05.2022. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/ Applicant should between 15.05.1998 and 15.05.2004.
Stipend:- The apprentices are eligible for a monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, during their period of engagement as follows:
(i) Graduate Apprentice (B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ B.B.A):- Rs.9000 per month
(ii) Trade Apprentice:- Rs.7700 (01-year ITI) and Rs. 8050 (02-year ITI)
(iii) Diploma Apprentices:- Rs.8000 per month
|Accountant||Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in Commerce (B.Com) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University|
|Office Assistant||Bachelor’s degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
|Secretarial Assistant||ITI in trade Stenography (English)/ Secretarial practice|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||ITI in COPA Trade|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade|
|Electrician||ITI in Electrician Trade|
|Electronics Mechanic||ITI in Electronics Mechanic Trade|
|Fitter||ITI in Fitter Trade|
|Instrument Mechanic||ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade|
|Information and Communication Technology System Maintenance (ICTSM)||ITI in ICTSM|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||B.Sc with PCM or PCB OR|
ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
|Machinist||ITI in Machinist Trade|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||ITI in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) Trade|
|Mechanic Diesel||ITI in Mechanic Diesel Trade|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology)||ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology and Physiology)|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)||ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology)|
|Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)||ITI in Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology)|
|Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic||ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Trade|
|Surveyor||ITI in Surveyor Trade|
|Welder||ITI in Welder (Gas and Electric) Trade|
|Civil||Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University|
|Electronics and Telecommunication|
How to Apply:- Before applying for the above apprentice positions, candidates have to first register themselves in the online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- For Trade – Accounts Executive and Office Assistant: With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) through Official Link.
- For other Trade Apprentices: With Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) through Official Link.
- For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development through Official Link.
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC through the Official Link.
- The candidate must take a printout of the filled-in online application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and Merit drawn.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Candidates can apply for one Trade only.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Paper-based applications will not be accepted.
- Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- The list of documents and originals to be brought for verification shall be intimated to the selected candidates.
Last date for receiving of application:- 15-05-2022 (18:00 hrs)
Date of Result/Selection:- 23-05-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt. Jobs||Click to View|