Department of Post, Ministry of Communications has released the notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) as BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Eligible candidates can apply before 16-02-2023.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard (10th pass) having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to the 10th standard.
- Knowledge of Cycling, Computer and Adequate means of livelihood is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
Emoluments:- Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) are paid to GDS. The following minimum TRCA shall be payable to different categories of GDS after engagement:
|BPM||Rs.12,000 – 29,380/-|
|ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs.10,000 – 24,470/-|
Age Limit:- 18 to 40 years
Application Fee:- A fee of Rs.100/- is to be paid online by the applicants for all posts notified in the chosen Division. However, payment of fees is exempted for all female candidates, SC/ ST candidates, PwD candidates, and Transwomen candidates.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can go through the Official website given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to submit the online application.
- Candidates can take the printout of the online submitted application and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 16-02-2023
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Post Office Govt. Jobs||Click to View|