Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Medical Officers (Unani) in the Ayush Department. Interested candidates can apply from 06-10-2022 to 21-10-2022.
|Medical Officer (Unani) In Ayush Department||26||(i) Must possess a Degree in Unani awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act or State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC or any statutory board of the State Government after having undergone a regular course of Institutional study in the Unani both in theory and Practical for a period not less than 4 ½ years duration in a Teaching Institution recognized by the University or State Government with one-year compulsory Internship.
(ii) Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner in the concerned field within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the state.
Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
Pay Scale:- Rs.57,100 – 1,47,760/-
Application Fee:- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- towards the application processing fee and Rs 120/- towards the examination fee. SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men are exempted from payment of examination fee
How to Apply:-
- Applications will be accepted through online mode only.
- Candidates who wish to apply for given posts can click here to fill out applications online.
- For future reference, candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application and receipt of application fees.
Selection Procedure:- Written Competitive Examination/ Merit
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
Last date of Submission:- 21-10-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|