Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department Andhra Pradesh has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Mid-Level Health Provider on a contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07-04-2022 to 16-04-2022.
|Mid-Level Health Provider
|i. Must have completed B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized university and registered in the AP Nursing Council.
ii. Must have studied Certificate Programme for Community Health (CPCH) as an integrated Certificate Programme in the B.Sc (N). This is a mandatory requirement and no candidates will be considered in the absence of same.
Age Limit:- 35 years, 40 years in case of BC, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-servicemen
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Place of Posting:- Vishakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Guntur and Kadapa
Selection Procedure:- Merit List and Counselling
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- No application will be received physically.
- The appointment is purely on a contract basis for the period of one year.
|Start of receipt of applications
|Last Date for receipt of applications
|Date of publication of provisional merit list
|Last date for receipt of objections on the provisional merit list
|Date of publication of Final merit list & Provisional Selection List
|Last date for receipt of objections on the provisional selection list
|Date of publication of final selection list
|Date of counselling
|28th to 30th April 2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Medical Govt Jobs
|Click to View
|Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
|Click to View