NLC India Limited has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Posts. Eligible candidates can apply from 01-02-2022 (10:00 Hrs) to 10-02-2022 (17:00 Hrs).
|Post Name and Stipend||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.15028 per month
|250||A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.|
Rs.12524 per month
|300||A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.|
Age Limit:- As Per Apprenticeship Rules
How to Apply:-
- Candidates should enroll in the National Apprenticeship portal through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to enroll.
- After enrollment, Candidates can click here to fill out the registration form from 01-02-2022 (10:00 Hrs) to 10-02-2022 (17:00 Hrs).
- Complete the application form and take a printout of the registration form.
- Duly signed registration form along with Self Attested copies of the certificates should be sent to The General Manager, Learning & Development Centre, N.L.C India Limited, Block-20, Neyveli – 607 803 by post on or before 15-02-2022 (5:00 pm).
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Certificate Verification
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in 2019/ 2020/ 2021.
- Candidates belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and the Union Territories of Puducherry and Lakshadweep only are eligible.
Dates for enrolling in NATS Portal:- 01-02-2022 (10:00 Hrs) to 10-02-2022 (17:00 Hrs)
Last date of receiving a hard copy of Application:- 15-02-2022 (5:00 P.M.).
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|