Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector in the Transport Department. Interested candidates can apply from 02-11-2022 to 22-11-2022.
|Post Name and Department||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
in Transport Department.
|17||(i) Must hold a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or State Act institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification. OR Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or Technological Diploma Examination Board, Hyderabad, or any other equivalent qualification; and
(ii) Must hold a Motor Driving License and have experience in driving motor vehicles for a period of not less than 3 years and possess Heavy Transport vehicles endorsement. Provided that where persons with 3 years of experience in driving motor vehicles are not available, persons with two years of experience in driving motor vehicles may be appointed.
Age Limit:- Minimum 21 years & Maximum 36 years.
Pay Scale:- Rs.31,460 – 84,970/-
Application Fee:- Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- towards the application processing fee and Rs 80/- towards the examination fee. SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men are exempted from payment of examination fees only.
How to Apply:-
- Applications will be accepted through online mode only.
- Candidates who wish to apply for given posts can click here to fill out applications online.
- For future reference, candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application and receipt of application fees.
Selection Procedure:- Written Competitive Examination/ Merit
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
Last date of Submission:- 02-11-2022 to 22-11-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|SPSC Govt. Jobs||Click to View|