Railway Recruitment Cell East Coast Railway (RRC ECoR) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 over East Coast Railway for the year 2021-22. Eligible candidates can apply before 07-03-2022 (17:00 hrs).
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||190|
|Khurda Road Division||237|
Candidates should go through the available training slots thoroughly and select the Units accordingly. It should not happen that you select a unit where there is no training slot requirement for your ITI Trade. In such a situation your application may eventually become meaningless.
|Refrigeration & A.C. Mech.||18|
|Sheet Metal Worker||20|
Age Limit:- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date for receiving application that is to say 07-03-2022.
Stipend:- As per rules of the state government
Educational Qualification:- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.100 by using debit card/credit card/ Internet Banking/e-wallets, etc.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates have to keep a printout of their Online application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List and Document Verification
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Candidates have to apply for any one Unit only.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- No daily allowance/ conveyance allowance or traveling allowance will be paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 07-03-2022 (17:00 hrs)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Railway Recruitment||Click to View|