Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Doctors (Contract Medical Officers) on a contract basis at ONGC Rajahmundry Asset on a consolidated honorarium. Eligible candidates can apply before 12-06-2022 (18:00 hrs).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Contract Medical Officer – Field Duty (FMO) (Full Time)||30||Rs.1,05,000/- per month|
|Contract Medical Officer – Occupational Health (OH) (Full Time)||01||Rs.1,00,000/- per month|
|Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Full Time)||01|
|Contract Medical Officer – General Duty (GDMO) (Part-Time)||01||Rs.50,000/- per month|
Essential Qualification:- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.). The degree of MBBS should compulsorily be registered with the Medical Council of India/ State.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- After registration, candidates need to mail the essential documents in pdf/ jpeg/ jpg format to email id – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection Procedure:- Interview and Medical Examination
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Candidates can apply for up to four posts.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Engagement is purely temporary on a contract basis.
End Date for Registration:- 12-06-2022 (18:00 hrs)
End Date for Mailing relevant documents:- 12-06-2022 (23:59 hrs)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|