Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC) invites applications for the selection of Graduate Apprentices (BE/ B.Tech/ Bachelor in Hotel Management) under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and Amendment Act of 1973, from candidates who acquired degrees from any University coming under the Southern Region of Board of Apprenticeship Training (Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry) for the training year 2021-22. Eligible candidates may apply online before 08-10-2021 (17:00 hours).
|Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering||15||First Class B.E/ B.Tech [Four/ three-year duration (for lateral entry)] in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/ 6.84 CGPA.|
|Computer Science Engineering||20|
|Fire & Safety Engineering||02|
|Hotel Management/ Catering Technology||04||First Class Degree (4-year duration) in Hotel Management/ Catering Technology (AICTE approved) with not less than 60% marks.|
Stipend:- Rs. 9000 per month
Upper Age Limit:- 30 years
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can apply online through the Official Link before 08-10-2021 (17:00 hours).
- Candidates have to download/ take a printout of the application summary and submit the same at the time of joining if selected.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting
Place of Training:- Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Puducherry
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- No need to send the application by post.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Applications will be received through online mode only.
- Candidates are required to produce original documents at the time of document verification.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 08-10-2021 (17:00 hours)
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Other Kerala Jobs||Click to View|
Source – Official Website