Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Environmental Engineers in the A.P. Pollution Control Board. Interested candidates can apply from 30-01-24 to 19-02-2024.
|Post Name and Department
|Assistant Environmental Engineer
In A.P. Pollution Control Board
|Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Chemical/ Environmental Engineering from a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or qualified in section A and B of AMIE (India) Civil examination.
Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.57,100 – Rs.1,47,760/- per month
Application Fee:- Applicant must pay Rs.250/- towards the application processing fee and Rs.120/- towards the examination fee. SC, ST, BC, PH, and ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of examination fees only.
How to Apply:-
- Applications will be accepted through online mode only.
- Candidates who wish to apply for given posts can click here to fill out applications online.
- For future reference, candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application and receipt of application fees.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and Merit
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Date of Online Application Submission:- 30-01-24 to 19-02-2024
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|SPSC Govt. Jobs
|Click to View