Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Engineer Trainee and Executive Trainee. Interested candidates can apply before 04-10-2022 (05:00 PM).
|Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five-year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree program in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Civil or Mechanical or IT or Electrical or Chemical or Metallurgy Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
|IT/ Comp. Sc Engg
|Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University* With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognized Institutions in India
|Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with at least 60% marks in aggregate in all years With Two years of full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource or Personnel Management and Industrial Relations or Social Work or MBA from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 55% marks in aggregate of all years/ semesters. Candidates with Social Work or MBA qualifications should have had a specialization/ elective in Personnel Management/ Labour Welfare/ HRM in the final year.
Age Limit:- Age Limit for mentioned posts is given below:-
|Engineer Trainee in (Civil/ Mechanical/ IT Electrical/ Chemical/ Metallurgy)
|27 years and 29 years for candidates having of two years full-time Post Graduation in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management
|Executive Trainee in (Finance)/ Executive Trainee in (HR)
Emoluments:- Rs.50,000 – 60,000/- per month
Application Fee:- Rs.800/- plus GST for UR/EWS/OBC category candidates and Rs.300/- plus GST for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can submit the application only through the Official Website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Computer Based Examination/ Shortlisting/ Interview and Medical Test
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 04-10-2022 (05:00 PM)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Click to Apply
|PSU Govt. Jobs
|Click to View