Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released the notification for the recruitment of a General Duty Medical Officer on a Fixed Tenure Appointment (FTA) basis for a period of 2 years at its Hospitals/ Dispensaries located across India. Eligible candidates can apply before 25-11-2021.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|General Duty Medical Officer|
Rs.83000 per month
|28||MBBS Degree with one year of relevant post qualification experience/ practice.|
Upper Age Limit:- 37 years
Application Fee:- All Candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.300/- + GST (@18%). The Processing Fee has to be paid online.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of their finally submitted online form for their own future references.
Selection Procedure:- Personal Interview
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- An incomplete application will not be entertained.
- SC, ST, and PwD candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee.
- Documents in original along with self-attested copies shall be required for verification at the time of interview.
Closing of Online submission of application:- 25-11-2021
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|