The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Young Professionals (YPs). Eligible candidates can apply before 15-07-2022.
|Standardization Department||04||(i) B.E/ B.Tech or Master’s Degree in Metallurgical Engineering.|
(ii) Minimum of two (2) years of work experience relevant to the job description.
|Research Analysis||20||Graduation in any discipline.|
|Management System Certification Department (MSCD)||22||(i) Graduation in any discipline/ Diploma in Engineering.|
(ii) Minimum of three (3) years of work experience in Management System Auditing/ Training/ Consultancy.
Remuneration:- Rs. 70,000/- (fixed for two years)
Age Limit:- Below 35 years of age as on 1.6.2022
How to Apply:-
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the online application form
- Candidates can take a printout of the online application form for future references.
Job Location:- Young Professionals shall be posted anywhere in India depending upon the requirement.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting, Practical Assessment, Written Assessment, Technical Knowledge Assessment, and Interview
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- The engagement is purely on a contract basis.
- No fees are required to be paid by the applicant.
- No TA/ DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion.
Last date for Application Submission:- 15-07-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click to View|