Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the notification for the recruitment of Watchman posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Punjab and Haryana State. FCI has released 860 vacancies for Punjab State and the last date to apply is 10-11-2021. The corporation also released 380 vacancies for Haryana state and the last date to apply is 19-11-2021.
|Notice No.01/2021/PUNJAB (Last Date – 10-11-2021)|
|Watchman||Punjab – 860||8th standard passed|
|Notice No.01/2021/HARYANA (Last Date – 19-11-2021)|
|Watchman||Haryana – 380||8th standard passed|
Pay Scale:- Rs.23300 – 64000
Age Limit:- 18 – 25 years
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.250 through any one of the following modes of payment:-
(i) SBI Internet Banking, other major banks’ internet banking; Debit/ Credit cards.
(ii) Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates can apply online for both states through the Official Links given below and can take the printout of the application form for future references.
- Online Application link for Haryana State – click here
- Online Application link for Punjab State – click here
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and/or Physical Endurance Test
Place of Posting:- Punjab and Haryana
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- No TA/ DA will be provided for the Written Test/ Physical Endurance Test to any candidates.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Serving Defence Personnel/ Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Last date for Application and Fee Submission for Punjab:- 10-11-2021
Last date for Application and Fee Submission for Haryana:- 19-11-2021
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement (Punjab)||Download Now|
|Official Advertisement (Haryana)||Download Now|
|Online Apply (Punjab)||Click to Apply|
|Online Apply (Haryana)||Click to Apply|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click to View|