Indian Navy has released notification for Ex-Naval Apprentices trained in the Dockyards and Ship Repair Yards for Recruitment of Tradesman (Skilled) posts. Eligible candidates can apply within 28 days from the Opening Date of registration (20-03-2022).
|Name of Trades||Number of Vacancies|
|Sheet metal Worker||10|
|Ref & AC Fitter||46|
|Machinery Control Fitter||08|
|ICG Fitter Crane||89|
(i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized institute or Board with knowledge of English.
(ii) Should have completed apprenticeship training in the trade.
Mechanic or equivalent with two years of regular service in the apprentice technical branch of the Army, Navy, and Air Force.
Age Limit:- 18 – 25 years
Pay Scale:- Level-2 (Rs.19900 – 63200) in the pay matrix
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Place of Posting:- Selected Candidates normally will have to serve in the units under the administrative control of (A) headquarter Western Naval Command, Mumbai (B) headquarter, Eastern Naval Command, Visakhapatnam, and (c) headquarter, Southern Naval Command Kochi. However, They can be posted anywhere in India, In Naval Units/ formation as per Administrative requirements.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting, Written Exam, and Document Verification
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- No interview will be held for the recruitment.
- Incomplete/ late applications will be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- The exam will be conducted in Port Blair and Visakhapatnam.
- Originals certificates must bring at the time of document verification.
Last date for Application Submission:- within 28 days from Opening Date of registration (20-03-2022)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Defense Govt Jobs||Click to View|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click to View|