Indian Navy has released the notification for the recruitment of unmarried sportsperson for enrolment as Sailors (Sports Quota Entry) for Matric Recruits (MR) and SSR (Senior Secondary Recruits) 01/2022 batch. Eligible candidates can apply before 25-12-2021.
|Stipend||Rs.14600 per month|
|Age Limit||17 – 22 years|
|Educational Qualification||(i) Direct Entry Petty Officer:- 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.|
(ii) Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR):- 10+2 qualified in any stream or equivalent examination.
(iii) Matric Recruits (MR):- 10th Pass /equivalent qualified.
How to Apply:-
- The candidates can download the application form through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to download the application form.
- Candidates are required to submit one additional recent colored passport size photograph along with the application with their name and signature and documents mentioned in the application form are to be punched and tied firmly with a strong thread to the application to The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy), 77th Floor, Chankya Bhawan, New Delhi-110021.
- The type of entry, sports discipline with achievements is to be clearly written on top of the envelope containing the application.
Selection Procedure:- Medical Examination
- The candidates qualifying trials will undergo a medical examination at INS Hamla, Mumbai.
- All original certificates and mark sheets are to be produced at the time of the selection trial.
- The initial training for the course will be conducted at INS Chilka.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 25-12-2021 (For North East, J&K, Andaman and Nicobar, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands – 01 Jan 2022)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Other Defence Jobs||Click to View|
|Other Central Govt Jobs||Click to View|