Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of an Assistant Engineer Trainee (Computer Science/ Electrical/ Civil/ Electronics & Communication) through GATE-2021. Eligible candidates can apply before 20-02-2022 (23:59 Hrs).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|AET (Computer Science)||37||Full Time B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.|
Age Limit:- 28 years
Pay Scale:- Rs.40,000 – 3% – 1,40,000 (IDA)
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through online mode.
How to Apply:-
- Interested and eligible candidates have to register themselves online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to register.
- The candidate should take a printout of the completed application and keep it with him/ her safely for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Valid score in the corresponding paper of GATE 2021, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
Place of Posting:- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Last Date of receipt of online application:- 20-02-2022 (23:59 Hrs)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|PSU Govt Jobs||Click to View|