Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Apprentices for its Eastern Region-II in various trades. Interested candidates can apply before 31-07-2023.
|Trade and Stipend||Vacancies||Qualification|
|15||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.|
|02||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engg./ Information Technology|
|02||MBA (HR) / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years full-time Course) or equivalent|
|18||Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|10||ITI in Electrician (Full-Time course)|
|CSR Executive |
|01||2-year full-time Master in Social Work (MSW) or Rural Development /Management or equivalent.|
|05||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil Engineering|
|10||Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Graduate (Electronics & Telecommunication)|
|02||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering|
Age Limit:- Not completed the 18 years of age
How to Apply:-
- Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may submit their applications online.
- Candidates can click here to register themselves (as a candidate/ student) on the website of NAPS for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Law Executive / PR Assistant/ ITI (Electrician) or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering, click here and complete/update their profile by uploading all the required documents.
- After getting the NAPS/ NATS registration/enrolment number, candidates can click here to apply online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting, Document Verification, and Medical
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 31-07-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt. Jobs||Click to View|