Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of a Specialist (Senior Grade) on a temporary regular basis. Eligible candidates can apply before 11-03-2022 up to 12 midnight.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Specialist (Senior Grade)|
Level 17 of the Pay Matrix
|25||(i) Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree from a recognized university.|
(ii) Should have completed a rotatory internship of one year from a recognized institute by MCI.
(iii) Registered with the Medical Council of India or Medical Council of any State.
(iv) Post Graduate degree in Clinical, Para-clinical and pre-clinical subjects in any one of the 9 specific specialities.
(v) Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
(vi) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
Age Limit:- 21 – 50 years
Application Fee:- Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard.
How to Apply:-
- The candidates are advised to apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill pout the application form.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination, Scrutiny of Documents and Interview
- The amount once deposited shall not be refunded.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the Interview.
- Eligible candidates would be called for the scrutiny of documents.
Last date for the Online Application Submission:- 11-03-2022 up to 12 midnight
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Sikkim Govt Jobs||Click to View|