Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Junior Officer Trainee (HR) in various disciplines. Interested candidates can apply before 05-10-2023 (23:59 hrs).
|Junior Officer Trainee (HR)||41||(i) Three years full-time Graduate Degree – BBA/ BBM/ BBS or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ University with not less than 60% marks.|
(ii) Candidates with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma or equivalent higher education qualification shall not be allowed to apply for the said post.
Age Limit:- The upper age limit is 27 years
Stipend:- Rs.27,500/- per month
Application Fee:- Payment of the Application fee is Rs.300/- and SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex-SM/ DEx-SM candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
How to Apply:-
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria may submit their applications.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination (CBT)/ Document Verification, Computer Skill Test, and Medical Examination
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years or above are eligible.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 05-10-2023 (23:59 hrs)
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|PSU Govt. Jobs||Click to View|