Export-Import Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of a Management Trainee (MT) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 14-03-2022.
|Post Name and Stipend||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|25||(i) MBA/ PGDBA, with specialization in Finance from a recognized University/ Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA).|
(ii) MBA/ PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full-time duration, with a specialization in Finance from a recognized University/ Institution. In the case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
(iii) Minimum 60% aggregate marks/ equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and PostGraduation.
Age Limit:- 25 years
Application Fee:- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.600 and Rs.100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD/EWS and Female candidates). The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates are requested to apply online through the Official Link only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the online Application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination and interview
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India, depending on the requirement of the Bank.
Last day for payment of examination fee and Application:- 14-03-2022
The month of Written Examination and interview:- April 2022 (Tentative)
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Banking Jobs||Click to View|