Indian Army, HQ Western Command has released the notification for the recruitment of Civilian Group-C Posts. Eligible candidates can apply within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News (i.e. before 23-05-2022).
|Post Name and Pay Matrix||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|51||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University or Board.|
|19||(i) Matriculation or equivalent qualification.|
(ii) Sanitary Inspector Course Certificate from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years for Ward Sahayika and 18 to 27 years for Health Inspector
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay an application fee in the form of a Postal Order of Rs 100/- in favour of “Commandant, Command Hospital (WC) Chandimandir, Panchkula (Haryana) – 134107”. The fee will be exempted as per the Government of India provision. However, Sponsor candidates by the local Employment Exchanges, the ZSWO Office, Army Welfare placement Org or any other Government of India Agency etc have to pay the fee.
How to Apply:-
- The application form duly completed in all respects along with all requisite documents, duly self-attested, self-addressed Envelope, and two recent passport size photos in addition to affixing in the application should reach Command Hospital (WC) Chandimandir-134107 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment news.
- The Candidates must clearly superscribe “Application for the post of ………. on the top of the Envelope and category in Capital letter. The reserved category candidate should also write their category on the left-hand corner of the envelope.
Selection Procedure:- Written Exam and Skill/ Trade Test
Place of Posting:- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Every applicant must apply separately for each post.
- An incomplete or unsigned application will be rejected.
- The application can be filled out by the candidates either in English or Hindi.
- The postal order should be issued on or after the date of publication of the advertisement.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 23-05-2022
Last Date for Far-Flung Areas:- 30-05-2022
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click to View|