Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the notification for the Male/ Female candidates for the post of Head Constable (General Duty) against Sports Quota for the year 2021. Eligible candidates can apply before 31-03-2022 up to 1700 Hrs.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Head Constable (General Duty)|
Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100/-) plus usual allowances
|249||12th pass from a recognized educational Institution with credit of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports, and Athletics.|
Age Limit:- Between 18 to 23 years
Application Fees:- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- in the form of Postal Order/ Demand Draft from State Bank of India drawn in favor of the Deputy Commandant and Assistant Commandant and payable at the post office/bank.
How to Apply:-
- Applicants must send their application along with application fees receipt and self-attested photocopies of requisite certificates/ documents to the respective address on or before 31-03-2022 (05:00 P.M).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Place of Posting:- Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve anywhere in Indian Territory and abroad.
Selection Procedure:- Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Trial Test, Proficiency Test, and Medical Examination.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey and stay.
- Canvassing in any form will automatically disqualify the candidate.
- SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Closing date for Application Submission:- 31-03-2022 up to 17:00 Hrs
Closing date for North East Region:- 07-04-2022 up to 17:00 Hrs
Official Source – Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Defense Govt Jobs||Click to View|