Indian Army has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme. Interested candidates can apply before 21-09-2022.
|Technical Entry Scheme||90||(i) Only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
(ii) Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
Age Limit:- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates must submit their applications online on the Official Website.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting of Applications/ Interview and Merit List
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Submission:- 21-09-2022
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Defence Govt. Jobs||Click to View|