The University of Delhi has released the notification of the recruitment for the Assistant Professor in the various departments of Shyam Lal College (Eve.). Interested candidates can apply before 11-08-2023.
|Computer Science||05||(i) A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.|
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR.
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Pay Scale:- Rs.57,700/- (Pay Level 10 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix)
Application Fees:- Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category. No application fee will be charged to applicants from SC, ST, or PwBD categories and Wome applicants.
How to Apply:-
- Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form on the Official Website below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of payment.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting/ Screening and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the interview.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date of Application Submission:- 11-08-2023
Official Source:- Official Website
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click to Apply|
|Teaching Govt. Jobs||Click to View|